We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi All... I am new to the site. I wanted to post my Eagles album before sending off to PSA. Any opinions on the signatures? Thanks

Views: 841

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you really want to do this and are willing to spend the $$,  get the best in the game to authenticate, Roger Epperson

He will look at it, not an intern not a baseball expert, etc. and when you get something, you get it from Roger.  Look at the premium that his certificates carry on eBay

Having said that, and being truthful, the odds of Roger issuing a certificate is ~0%.  PSA may be in the ~1% or higher (dealing here with an "error" function, ie PSA has a greater likelihood of making a "wrong call" than Roger does, and, from what we see and read here, this would be the only way to get a certificate issued)

Hi Bernie I sent pics to roger yesterday for his quick opinion service. Does anyone know how long he takes to reply to those requests.
He usually replies in 48 hours. At least during work days.

ugh, that feedback makes me weep...

Brian,

If you own that Eagles album, you could get far more than the $250 you're asking for it if you PSA certifies it.

For that matter, you could get far more for all of the signed albums and posters you're offering as musicmayhem2016 if PSA, JSA, Beckett or REAL certified them.

Even the band-signed Queen albums with Freddy Mercury you're asking $199.99 and $250 for.

As well as the other Eagles band-signed albums and posters you're asking $150 or less for.

You've got a lot of things priced at 5% to 10% of what they'd be worth if certified, so I think you should send them all in if you believe they're genuine.

Thanks Steve appreciate your comment. I am going to send to psa. To see what happens

Brian,

I thought you were musicmayhem2016, and I was being sarcastic. All of their listings I saw were ridiculously cheap and I was not comfortable with any of the ones that I knew the autographs on. Sending your Eagles album to PSA or any of the popular TPAs would be a waste of money in my opinion.

If you bought it in the last 90 days, you may be able to get a refund through eBay or PayPal.

Nope just the unlucky buyer shame on me lesson learned. I do appreciate the comments.

That's a shame, it's an expensive lesson. If you purchased it within eBay or PayPal's return privilege, you probably can get a refund with an online opinion for only $10-$15 from PSA or REAL.

I took the time to go through the limited feedback (46) on this seller

Mostly Eagles and Motley Crue, very large volume on the Eagles

What I got a chuckle was on the "poor packaging" comment, and one of the buyers stated that the "pizza box" was a surprise

I suppose if the seller can order a pizza every time he sells one of these, packaging is taken care of.......

Steve is making a lot of sense. That's your move ,get your money back if u can through eBay and paypal.dont send it to psa.You would be wasting more good money.

Good luck Brian, tell the seller you want to return it. If he refuses then its time to play hardball and report him. Surely with his prices he knows what he's doing and wont want a fuss made.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service