We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey everyone I purchased a signed MJ album today on eBay. It came with a psa dna letter I just wanted to get your oppions on the signature. Thanks.

Views: 1176

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

"...Don't let me know when you're opening the door..." -Bowie

I won it at eBay auction for $545.01 yesterday. Still waiting on Epperson quick opinion. 

or was it this? I was talking about Schrödinger's cat!

Yes, the few bids...your editing makes it hard to keep up ;)

"...I won it at eBay auction for $545.01 yesterday. Still waiting on Epperson quick opinion."

I don't understand why you'd ask for the opinion after the auction and I noted it was pre-certified R.EA.L.? I should see what that actually means again.

You have a lot of faith in these people. You are too trusting 

I agree with Michael. Jay, what does your own research indicate? Has anyone looked further back in those auction results for a third appearance?

I'm going to leave it here:

To give you an illustration, I tell you how I went about purchasing a Clint Eastwood SP. I purchased it from TopPix (in-person dealers) Firstly they are UACC /AFTAL dealers and RACC trusted. That’s not enough. I studied CE and more of their stock. I checked the photo against other exemplars. I researched TopPix by typing “TopPix fake autographs” to see what came up. All the results proved positive. This doesn’t mean that my SP is 100% genuine, but the level of certainty is very high.

You saw the COA and you jumped in. You worked hard for your money, so don’t gamble it away. Effectively, that’s what you have done.

Forget Epperson. Eric has pointed out that it was pre-certified by him, so he will only be contradicting himself if he rejects it.

Your level of certainty is on the low side. This conclusion is also backed up by the lack of bidders on the RR auction. Many people have got MJ’s signatures wrong. It’s considered a dangerous signature, and for good reason.

Use authenticators  as part of your weoponry. Don't rely on them exclusively.

Use this as a lesson for future purchases.

I wouldn't even bother with roger .( +1 Michael !)  From my own personal experiences I genuinely don't believe he any good with mj autographs . He gave a non authentic  quick opinion off my friends mj autograph that he got in person from Michael and this  wasn't a rushed signature at all . very similar  to this one from what I remember  but more clearer lettering . at a glance I would say real in my opinion  but I agree his  signature is dangerous , more so now years on after his death than ever , forgers have a had a lot of time to practice . at the time of his death the crap that was coming was laughable !!

Eric maybe you can compare my signed album with your Global Authentics MJ autograph 

What is this supposed to mean?

You have a Global authenticated MJ Eric?

I’m betting(and hoping)you don’t. LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service