We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ebay Seller - hahappydays1976 - Autographed Music Memorabilia. (Queen, AC/DC, Eagles, etc)

This Ebay seller has a lot of different autographs all on album covers. Give opinion on the autographs that he has for sale. Here are a few links.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/QUEEN-SIGNED-LP-GREATEST-HITS-FREDDIE-MERC...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-EAGLES-SIGNED-LP-GREATEST-HITS-HENLEY-...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AC-DC-SIGNED-LP-BACK-IN-BLACK-1ST-PRESSING...

Thanks

Views: 484

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ac/Dc album is not authentic ! And you dont get a fully signed acdc album for 145$....
About the Queen one... it's also ridiculous

Wow, fully signed Queen for $200. Full Clash for $130. Dylan for $150. What a great guy!

I've been dealing with that queen forger for about a year now. Multiple accounts based out of New Jersey, all done by the same hand and all going got about $200. Awful.

Years?! I purchased an album off them a few weeks ago and am genuinely considering pursuing legal action after seeing how many  they’ve sold. I want to get thiem shut down for good... I found two of their accounts.

They told me the authenticator I used, who is based on the other side of the country, is slandering them and spreading false information to steal their business.

I’m trying to figure out how to tackle this. Can anyone tell me about their experiences with this person?

The prices he asks are a pretty clear tip off that they arent genuine. He normally sells items at 200 dollars. A fully signed genuine queen item (I'm assuming that's what you're interested in based on your profile) is going to run about 3 to 5 thousand dollars. 

Not years (plural) but a little over a year. It's one guy who has multiple accounts and he claims the same story everytime. "I dont trust authenticators because they dont know everything and they have been slandering me for years". All his accounts have two background stories: 1- it's from the Vinnie Gonzalez collection or 2- it's from a radio DJ's collection. Both lies. 

I've spoken to Ebay about him and his accounts many times. He's been shut down and gets back on in a few weeks time. Most people dont buy from him because his work is pretty bad and pretty obviously fake, so he isn't much of a threat these days. He'll fade out. I hope you got your money back. 

His work is the absolute lowest quality fakes online. All of his 'autographs' share similar characteristics. All of them are done by the same hand. All the bands. 

I actually didn’t intentionally buy it, but when I realized I had, it was already in transit so I figured I’d let a few people check it out and tell me what I already suspected but hoped wasn’t true. I had it in my cart as I’ve been searching for one that was stolen from me several years ago... it looked very similar when I squinted without my glasses on.  I’m absolutely gutted that they’re selling that high now and fear I’ll never be able to purchase a genuine one again if/when Freddie’s value goes up.

I think hahappydays1976 may be associated with an account in Arizona as well. I messaged them because Freddie’s signature looked eerily similar to the ones coming out of New Jersey and I wanted to see if they could provide proof they’d purchased the album from Al Munson’s collection/a COA... was immediately threatened with a lawsuit and was told to be careful what I posted. I’ve compared reviews and responses from each account and some are identical.

They responded to my negative feedback that clearly stated I was not a competitor and said I was a suspected competitor or something along those lines. They also knew the one I purchased was signed with a paint marker. Makes sense because there’s a gold fingerprint and smudge on the plastic sleeve it was shipped in. Attached one of the photos of a gold paint smudge on the outside of the plastic sleeve.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I forget that new people join the forum daily. Ive been moaning about his idiot forger for a while now. Yes, he is also behind the Arizona account. The items look similar because they are. Same guy. Ebay doesnt do much other than banning him for a while but he comes back with more accounts a few weeks later. He threatens legal action and never does jack. He cant. We've found about 5 accounts of his over the last year. Some have been shut down some havent. If youd like the names, feel free to pm. 

As for Freddie's value going up, it's already has. Perhaps you've seen my discussion here over the last few days discussing just that. And itll keep going up thanks to new exposure brought on by the movie coming out. 

Last year people were able to buy a fully signed genuine album from Queen for about 1.1k. Today, they're valued at about 3 to 5k (unless the item has a name dedication which lowers the value). 

Did you get your money back for the item? 200 dollars is still a chunk of change to lose on a fake.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service