We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

There is an eBay seller named "w1211c2011" on eBay.  He has been listing Dale Earnhardt and Dale Earnhardt Jr autographs on diecast cars for some time.  At first, his listings featured photos of the signed cars and a trading card worth maybe 10 cents.  The description stated that the cars in the listing were being offered for free with the purchase of the card.  He would list 10-20 cars at a time in this fashion.  I always thought this seemed very fishy and led me to doubt the authenticity.

I have since encountered an individual in a FB group that sold these cars to the seller w1211c2011.  He has documented evidence of selling these exact cars to w1211c2011.  They were not signed.  Two weeks later each car was listed with a signature which was not possible since Dale had passed away years before.  He has reported seller to eBay repeatedly with little effect.  This individual's current listings state that he does not have any authenticity for the items and doesn't know if they are real... yet he continues to list these fakes and make money off of them.

I was hoping that Brandon Mysinger may be of some help in putting a stop to this dishonest individual's continued listings.  It's really frustrating to me that eBay refuses to do anything despite proof and every couple days seeing these items relisted is tiring.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No doubt this seller is a scammer. He certainly know how to manipulate the wording in his description. What do these cars generally sell for unsigned?

They vary depending on car and many factors.  For the most part though they only go for $8-$20 not signed.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service