PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Joe W.'s Discussions (5,514)

Discussions Replied To (4822) Replies Latest Activity

"That is the way it is for the vast majority of collectors. I certainly understand wh…"

Joe W. replied 2 hours ago to Let's play you be the authenticator. Paul McCartney.

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

"As I said at the beginning of this discussion that getting a signature authenticated…"

Joe W. replied 3 hours ago to Let's play you be the authenticator. Paul McCartney.

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

"The Beckett slabbed signature just sold for over $1700. "

Joe W. replied 6 hours ago to Let's play you be the authenticator. Paul McCartney.

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

"I suggest if you want one that is guaranteed to pass authentication; buy it already…"

Joe W. replied on Thursday to Coldplay Autos Real?

22 on Saturday
Reply by John William

"Wonder how much business they lose rendering unreliable quick opinions? I guess they…"

Joe W. replied on Thursday to PSA QuickOpinion - Ever Genuine?

9 on Thursday
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Let me be clear. I started this discussion because of the similarity of the two sign…"

Joe W. replied on Thursday to Let's play you be the authenticator. Paul McCartney.

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

"The source actually revealed himself in this board. Read through it. "

Joe W. replied on Thursday to Let's play you be the authenticator. Paul McCartney.

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

"I was joking when it comes to the coin flip. Leaves only three possible scenarios.…"

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

"Thanks, Mikex. I appreciate your extra effort. It could be a coin flip after all and…"

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

"Same as Beckett."

70 1 hour ago
Reply by Etienne

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service