PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Joe W.'s Discussions (5,149)

Discussions Replied To (4476) Replies Latest Activity

"I could not agree with you more, terrier! But, the rub is there is far more who are…"

Joe W. replied 1 hour ago to Third Party Authentication Services. Does it matter?

41 40 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Here is another example of the influence of TPA services. And this just happened TOD…"

Joe W. replied 2 hours ago to Third Party Authentication Services. Does it matter?

41 40 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I believe this is a preprinted signature. Not hand signed."

Joe W. replied 7 hours ago to Harrison Ford from the 80s - what do you think

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"There is no law that requires anyone to use a TPA service. Funny thing though, even…"

Joe W. replied 19 hours ago to Third Party Authentication Services. Does it matter?

41 40 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I'm not a power seller either, Kelvin. So I guess we are in the same boat. I'll be t…"

Joe W. replied yesterday to Third Party Authentication Services. Does it matter?

41 40 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"Kevin, for the record, I am constantly buying, selling, and trading. I retired sever…"

Joe W. replied yesterday to Third Party Authentication Services. Does it matter?

41 40 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"The hobby was much smaller before the Internet. And there were many forgeries being…"

41 40 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I tend to agree with you on this Mike. People who sell autographs in today's world m…"

41 40 minutes ago
Reply by Steve Zarelli

"I agree with you Michael. Not displaying the actual signed item does leave a gaping…"

Joe W. replied yesterday to AutographCOA

14 yesterday
Reply by Joe W.

"I would also like to add that choosing a TPA is a personal choice. I believe Autogra…"

Joe W. replied yesterday to AutographCOA

14 yesterday
Reply by Joe W.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service