We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eric's Completed Rock & Roll Collection 1996-2020 Finis

I hope you enjoy it. Click for larger image. They are shown in the order they were signed. Carefully collected - all my favorite artists and images. Thom Yorke of Radiohead, Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, David Bowie, David Gilmour, Kraftwerk and Roger Waters. Started and ended with IP. I am finished with this area. Now on to Vintage Theater & Hollywood!

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is another personal favorite slated for my Entertainment Collection. An original backstage candid of Gleason C. 1955 from his own collection and a USPS blank postcard postmarked 1.21.53 - between the episodes "Alice Plays Cupid" and "Suspense". This was The Jackie Gleason Show period (September 20th, 1952 ro June 7th, 1953. Audrey Meadows had only been playing Alice for about 5 months, having taken the role over from Pert Kelton on September 20th, 1952. At this time the sketches were about 7-10 minutes long. This is two years before the Classic 39 were filmed. The very first sketch was October 5th, 1951.

Hi All,

I found an old scan of the first completed version of this collection:

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service