We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

loopOkay, so these are some Elton autographs I am considering for purchase.  One has been authenticated by JSA, and another by PSA.  The bottom one hasn't been, other than by the company who originally sold it.   I know these two authenticators have a solid reputation, but they've also made their fair share of mistakes as well.  I would like additional opinions regarding their validity. 

Tags: Authenticity, Autograph, Autographs, Elton, Elton John, Entertainment, Graphs, John

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The top one isn’t real in my opinion, but second and third look good to me.

Thank you for your reply.  The Candle in the Wind one is the piece I was most interested in, but I backed out of the deal because it was originally sold from a company which was under investigation by the FBI like a decade ago for selling fake autographed guitars and albums.  Also, I asked around elsewhere, and this was one of the responses I got.  They seemed to know a lot about Elton signatures, and combined with the reputation of that company, I decided to pass.  Also, out of the three, this is the only one which hasn't been authenticated by JSA or PSA.  You do believe it to be truly authentic?

I don't like the way the first one looks even if it was real:-) The second one I think PSDNA got it wrong. The beginning of Elton's signature doesn't look right. He doesn't start that off like that so I leave that is very questionable. The last one I believe to be a pretty good fake too. Very questionable to me. Just seems not right so I wouldn't pass it and stick to something that definitely isn't questionable. I collect Elton if anyone is selling some too. Brian

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service