PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'Autographs' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1964 Beach Boys - Real autographs?

Hello all, this is my first post. My collecting interests are with 78 rpm and wind-up phonographs and general antiques.  Covid-times has me…

Started by Roaring20s

5 Apr 7
Reply by Roaring20s

Is this autograph real and who is the other? Vin Scully and ?

Started by Dominick Palumbo Jr

2 Feb 15
Reply by Dominick Palumbo Jr

Star Wars Autograph Authenticity Opinions

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions fr…

Started by Mike T

805 Feb 10
Reply by Scottish CDN

Authentic Beatles autographs?

Good evening. I recently found this in my father-in-law’s jewelry box. Praying to God it’s authentic.Would be pleased to hear your thoughts…

Started by Jamie Murphy

6 Dec 3, 2020
Reply by Beatleworld

Signed Non-Musician Items Being Sold

Not sure if we already have this... But if not, can we have a thread (or use this) to post items being sold by non-musicians, similar to th…

Started by PFCollector

0 Oct 21, 2020

Ebay Seller Celebrity Autographs

I searched this site and could not find mention of this seller. Do the signatures of Monty Python members look legit and has anyone had any…

Started by kim Fitzsimmons

6 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by rob kunne

Help Please! Michelle Pfeiffer...Authentic

Hi! I’m currently working on a side project to collect the Murder on the Orient Express autographs and I was wondering if anyone with any k…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

0 Sep 13, 2020

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Featured In A TV Show and/or Magazine Of How You Collect?

I have Been Lucky!!!! Through all the fun and passion I have had in collecting In Person Picture Proof Autographs. Along the way…

Started by PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS

1 Sep 5, 2020
Reply by PICTURE PROOF AUTOGRAPHS

Graphsgalore212 opinions....authentic?

Hi guys. I was looking for some harry potter autographs and i stumbled upon an ebay seller Graphsgalore212 whos got some great stuff. I was…

0 Jul 25, 2020

Does this Danny Devito look real

Hi! I just wanted to ask your guys opinion on whether you think this Danny Devito autograph looks real. To me personally, it kinda looks of…

0 Jul 23, 2020

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service