All Discussions Tagged 'Autographs' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Juliens Auction in November - bids open

For those interested in genuine Marilyn Monroe signings, there are several in the upcoming Julien's Auction, which is taking bids online no…

Started by Pauline Berry

14 Nov 1
Reply by Daniel S.

Star Wars Autograph Authenticity Opinions

Looking to buy Star Wars autographs, or autographs from any of the actors in the Star Wars Universe?  Post photos here for free opinions fr…

Started by Mike T

747 Oct 29
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Pricing Autographs-Amnesty International US Tour Program Signed Bono, Sting , The Edge, Peter Gabriel , Andy Summers

Amnesty International US Tour Program. Concert program Signed by Andy Summers , Sting , Peter Gabriel, Bono and The Edge. Obtained at the A…

Started by Sandy Degouveia

4 Oct 15
Reply by Sandy Degouveia

Beatles...fake?

Hi,  i need opinions on that Beatles Movie Card.  thanks!

Started by Chris1523

12 Oct 1
Reply by James

Signed Music

I created this search on our site so you can follow and link to your favorite musically signed items https://shop.bandwear.com/search?q=sig

Started by JOhn

0 Oct 1

Forbes: The Infinite Supply Of Babe Ruth Baseballs Cannot Meet The Demand

A brief history of Babe Ruth’s generous signing habits. My new Forbes story. https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidseideman/2019/05/28/the-in

Started by David Seideman

4 May 31
Reply by David Seideman

Autographs opinions Harrison Ford and Sean Connery

Hi there I found an item that I'm looking to purchase it is a photo of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade poster I guess. It is supposedly…

Started by Ryan Paine

3 Mar 7
Reply by TQ

Questionable Autograph Dealer

Hey everyone, So I’m on Facebook and I see this autograph store pop up on my newsfeed. I scroll through what they have and I saw lots of qu…

Started by Christopher Gurnett

1 Jan 2
Reply by Chad B

CT Platt Autographs?

I believe this dealer is good but it's been a long time. Have anyone done business with this seller lately? Thank-you.

Started by Joe W.

7 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by posterguy

Beatles Signature - Authentic or Fake?

Hi there, I bought these signatures years ago from a lady who was an avid pop music autograph collector in the 60's. They're pretty knocked…

Started by Peter A

10 Nov 18, 2018
Reply by Peter A

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service