We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I'm just wondering what is your opinion of this? Nor often you see a song title mentioned. 

Views: 603

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1

All were fans of Elvis... At the beginning... But was only a tv star... Poor artist... Good permormer and stop!

Elvis a king of rock and roll!!??? Chuck Berry is a king of Rock and Roll... But he was black unfortunately...

in a racist America only a white man with a beautiful face could be recognized The king of rock ...

Who is the best at anything is subjective. Values of autographs are subjective as well. Elvis was, and still remains, popular. You are entitled to your opinion. If you think all Elvis autographs are fake, so be it. Avoid them. And, do yourself a favor(and us as well), stay out of the conversation.

keep your political views to yourself, please.  You really make no sense.

In a racist america only a white person could be considered a king of rock n roll.

Rubbish.

Jeez all I asked was an opinion. Lol

Thanks everyone for their comments. 

You don't know the real story of music and you didn't collect autographs of Elbis like me... Elbis autographs are 99% fake. I think only some vontracts signed are real or autographs with a true story proved...
You don't know the real story of music and you didn't collect autographs of Elbis like me... Elbis autographs are 99% fake. I think only some vontracts signed are real or autographs with a true story proved...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service