We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello All - 

I am a huge Elvis fan and have been searching for a REAL autograph for a while.  I found a person selling a signed ELVIS PRESLEY first edition ELVIS book by Jerry Hopkins (Copyright 1972).  I have not purchased the book yet, but I paid for it to get authenticated by PSA.

I just got a "authenticity questionable" from PSA.   I have not gotten the full letter back from PSA to see their exact findings - but aren't most of those letters generic.

I have had others (very reputable) in the field look at it and they thought it was real.  

Thoughts??

Please see attached photo of the auto

thanks!

Mark

Views: 2525

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can see their authenticator not liking it, because I wasn't comfortable with it at first. But I can't imagine him not discussing it with Rich if he knew you said Rich thought it was good.

But no matter what, when they advertise someone as an expert consultant in an area, they should be using him unless whether it's good or not is clearly obvious. I'd be upset, too.

I know Rich is on their site... listed as THEIR Elvis expert.. its crazy.

this one is strange. its the "To Roger" that looks unusual to me. The signature actually looks pretty good.

Mark,
My grandmother passed away several years ago and she left me a 1958 Song Hits magazine that she had taken with her to an Elvis concert and waited out back for hours after the show to get his autograph and she did! I always made her tell me her story about the night she.met the King BC she got so excited when she told it. I think that is why she left it to me. Unfortunately my husband and I are going through a rough patch financially and are having to sell things that we have of value so that we do not lose our home. I do not know the value of this piece but am willing to sell it to you if you are interested- and Wld like to make an offer? Please email me at amberinawest@Gmail.com

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service