We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

With the recent posts of officially signed books by filmmakers / directors such as Sonnenfeld / Villeneuve / Nolan , are there any other (past/ present) official releases signed from other directors as well?

Views: 6070

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone know if there has been anything officially released signed by Ridley Scott? 

Answering my own question but just found this. Seems only 50 were signed.  Would love to find any others

https://www.analectabooks.com/ridley-scott--alien---the-archive-the...

Has anyone purchased the signed James Cameron or Christopher Nolan books from Insight Editions? Thinking about pulling the trigger on them and want to ensure they're authentic? 

I have a Nolan. Ordered really early and had no issues. Mine was not numbered though 

thinking about the Cameron too. I have purchased from insight before. I do t think there is a question about authenticity

Thanks for chiming in! There hasn't been a lot of information online about the signed books and I'm suprised they're both still in stock.

Unleashing Oppenheimer went in and out of stock regularly...

Exploring the Deep is just really expensive :D

Ordered the Nolan signed book this morning and it actually shipped from Jackson, TN this evening. Seems like they may have a batch signed and ready to go. Thanks to the OP. 

Ended pulling the trigger on the Christopher Nolan signed Oppenheimer book. I will update everyone when it arrives. 

Just received my copy of the Nolan book. What an awesome item. I am happy!

Nice photo! Mine is arriving later today. I will try and post a picture as well. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service