We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Well, it took four years, but I was FINALLY able to finish my Guns N' Roses guitar on this tour. Of course, it doesn't have Izzy Stradlin, but he's so reclusive I'll be lucky to ever get him. I decided to keep the signatures on this guitar to just the "classic" lineup from Appetite for Destruction. It's probably one of my absolute favorites from my collection - and all obtained in person by me, which means I have the cool stories and memories associated with every signature. If you get a chance to see the band on this tour somewhere in the world, you should definitely go. The show is amazing and these guys sound fantastic! Thanks for reading!

Tags: Axl, Guns, McKagan, and, duff, gnr, n', rock, roll, rose, More…roses, slash

Views: 1853

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is UV blocking acrylic door. Yes the GnR guitar is hanging by leather straps attached at the strap buttons. Then there is a small bar that is mounted to the wall through the back of the case and the leather straps hang on the bars.
Thanks TW. That makes me feel better about the cases. The way you have them displayed is fantastic. Thanks for the info.

thats some sick stuff dude! Awesome!!!!!

WOW. love it.

Thanks Bill!

Absolutely stunning piece! Autographs are greatly places and look awesome! Huge congrats!! :) BTW, what are GnR signing habbits these days (especially Axl, as I've heard he's stopped signing autographs 2 months ago or so)? Are they as approchable as in the past?

Thanks Robert! I am very proud of the guitar. The guys are MUCH more difficult on this tour. I didn't see Axl or Slash pick up a pen, and Duff signed my guitar but it was a low key, one on one situation. Otherwise, I don't think he would have signed it.

Can't get better than this!!! Congrats !!!!

Thanks J!
Do you guys buy the cheapest model guitar to have signed? Im just curious if the better the instrument the better the value having it signed or it doesnt matter.

I would not use a "Fender" Squire or other, lesser knockoff. I'd use at least a Fender Classic Series 50's/60's. its a few hundred diff max and I bet is pays off. It would to me. What would Clapton look like on a Tokai knockoff?

Eric

i And if is was Clapton I'd block the bridge! ;)

Would Sharpie or metallic paint pen "eat" nitro? It is use again more frequently as a finish for better guitars.

Eric

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service