We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

i got me this jim morrison signature yesterday ,so glad i got it now i have two a jmorrison and a full name ,feel free to comment what you think of it .

Views: 4340

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think the "JMorrison" check endorsements are within that same range. A full name endorsement would be worth more.
Look at Axl rose's shirt last night, Jim!
Attachments: No photo uploads here
I was at the show.i noticed that immediately.

Ive been reading,following and am in the camp that it should go over 4K. I would be very tempted at three .Question. Whats the cheapest I could find an authentic Morrison? Would it be this cut or are there signed books cheaper?

The cut at rr auction minimum bid is 5k.
If you find one thats in nice shape, just do ittt..
The problem is your competitors, dealers etc.
There have been some less expensive items on eBay recently, including a signed copy of AAP. I believe it sold for less than $5K. A fully signed '68 tour program with clearly authentic signatures recently sold on eBay for a BIN price of less than $4K.

This is the signed copy of An American Prayer that Ballroom mentioned that sold on ebay less than a year ago for $4,800.-This high school yearbook sold less than 6 months ago for $4,000.-That's the cheapest i've seen Morrison sell for in recent memory. They are more valuable to me than the cut piece that RR is selling with a minimum bid of $5k and an estimated value of $12k, so go figure Ian.                      Jack...

The books are nice items.
Agreed. Unsigned senior yearbooks go for $700+.

Thank you gentlemen,its wonderful to get such a wealth of knowledge with a couple strokes of the keypad! I would really like to get my paws on one of those checks to mat with a great photo but I think Ive missed the boat unless we have a bad recession again.

Well Ian, i hope that doesn't happen since i've invested in 2 Jim checks. I believe that fortunately Morrison along with Hendrix, Beatles, etc. are amongst the select few that no matter what occurs, will never go down in value and only continue to go up in value. 

Is anyone selling a Jim, let Ian know.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service