We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

i got me this jim morrison signature yesterday ,so glad i got it now i have two a jmorrison and a full name ,feel free to comment what you think of it .

Views: 4202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would leave it as-is. It costs $275 to have it authenticated and encapsulated.

mabey there is a way to frame it with the encapsulation,its would be a shamre to not be able to display it and just put it in a closet sumwhere,i did see the place who sold it to me has sum nice squaereglas or plastic cubes for sale that might work?

Nice cheque, these days id rather have money in the bank.
I dont think Morrisons signature will be going down anytime soon.

Congrats Bart! That is a real treasure. Enjoy.        Best, Jack...

thanks Jack ,happy it worked out for me .

Congrats Bart.Real nice.i had my eye on it also.Its good that it is goin to a good home.
You could make a copy of it to have framed or just cut it open.

yes i would like the real one framed but as ballroom sayd its not cheap to get one encapsuled and authenticate but i dont realy like the encapsulation so i dont know yet what i will do ,have to get it in my hands first Paul.

He is a rare signature!

Do you think Morrison items are selling for around the 6k these days, cheques and cuts.

i think they will be worth that in a short time from now Paul ,there will be a cut piece at auction on RRauction starting at september15th.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service