We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

My Master of Reality signed by Geezer Butler

Tags: Butler, Geezer, Graph

Views: 1591

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It reads like you are hung up on the terminology... soft core proof vs hard core proof.

Proof means proof no matter how you dice n slice it IMO

This photo is not proof of any kind. It's only added jewelry for salesmanship purposes and thus it bothers people with integrity 

Tell me, wise guy, since the matter is obviously so clear to you, what exactly is the text book definition of "soft core" and "hard core" proof regarding autographs.

And well done on basically restating most of what I said, and yet managing to call the seller (and anybody who doesn't agree with you) a crook for using salesmanship to advertise an authentic product.

One member here has stated his own proof photographs were lifted by this seller and "utilized" until stopped. I think I read that correctly. I don't think I like that. The search tool here is useful. Link below - there are others:

See first 9 posts

That is theft, no doubt.

Someone using their own photographs in a listing in any way they choose, however, doesn't bother me in the least.

A signed item is either authentic or it isn't. A "proof" photo either proves something or it doesn't.

Its use in some cases can also speak to integrity. 

Thank you Tim

Other than being rushed, the autograph looks fine. It was likely signed in the past decade, while the signing photo looks about twice as old (like most of this seller's "proof" photos).

Thank You

To be honest using this photos and calling them proof scares me off more then it gives me a good feeling. I don't doubt that the graphs are real but his prices are pretty high.

Run the name in this search engine. Interesting. In 2 words, I agree. Link below - there are more...

See first 9 posts

"Maybe, Maybe, maybe." Maybe there are other comments, if you search. Maybe no one mentioned banning anyone, but you. Maybe no one said he is selling "Fakes", but you. Maybe you are a contrarian. Maybe I was speaking about this practice because Nicky has believed these sorts of meaningless photos in the past. Maybe there have been threads about it. Maybe you revealed your hand when you belittled the education of other members. Maybe I am done with this. 

That's funny Eric

I was just typing a very similar response 

Just because some of us have differing opinions, does in no way mean we are uneducated. We are commenting on the pieces of the puzzle here.... not throwing "stones" as was stated.

No need for belittling comments Tim.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service