We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Some of you know me, and from what I understand, someone caught selling yet another bad Ford autograph has once again, decided to spout off at the mouth. Claims that I am a dealer and I only tell unsuspecting autograph buyers that their item is fake so that I can sell my own Harrison Fords. Again I am hearing claims that the likely supplier of the forgeries is the true expert on Harrison Ford autographs.

Side note the seller sent me a friend request message yesterday with the single question about if I knew a particular collector. In my world this says plenty, and likely tells me where the piece originated.

When I tell people that I track the sale of Harrison Ford autographs, I am not kidding around, I watch sales here, I watch sales on rebelscum and on ebay and other online auction sites.

Who signed them? Who is the forger? I am not going to play games and point fingers, nor will I even guess if the supplier is the forger, all I can do is put together where they came from.   

I will give the people that have had these in their possession, that courtesy. They can come clean about where they got them as the "in-person" and "private signing" stories fall apart.

This is the same courtesy I tried to provide to Marc Moser, the last guy caught in a huge Ford Forgery mess. He decided to drag my name thru the mud for a few months as well, but by doing that he just shot himself in the foot. People will wake up sooner or later, and the truth does come out.   

I present these images to you, again supplying the signatures and letting the people on this forum and others as judge, you decide the truth. You will also be the deciding factor if these autograph professionals keep their reputations or if they have earned brand new ones.

Every item below has been tracked to the most recent seller, and through his own admission the source of the autographs, I will also include items sold elsewhere by the supplier who admitted on these very pages to supplying some of these.

The pattern is pretty clear to me.

As for the recent claims about me being a dealer, out to only hurt other peoples supposedly reputable business.

Please keep in mind, that anyone that has purchased anything at all from me in the past 5 years has approached me. When they do I usually point them in other directions and offer to authenticate (for free) any item they ask about, from any other source.

Tags: Ford, Han, Harrison, Indiana, Jones, Solo, Star, Wars

Views: 44970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are two Harrison Ford items being offered in the first auction for Celebrity Authentics' new in-house auction that ends on the 22nd:

One thing that I find interesting is that they amended their "Authenticity" page to state: 

In addition, a credit card style Certificate of Authenticity is included with each item, featuring a picture of the talent autographing the piece.

I take that to mean the photo of your actual item being signed is now on the COA, but I suppose I could be wrong. It's interesting, if you look at the COAs for these two items you will see the talent signing the exact item, except on Ford's COA where hes holding a blue pen and signing something else.

COAs for the photo:

COAs for the poster:

What do you guys think?

It's as if someone took the Fords that started this thread and mixed in a touch of Autographkingpin from the UK, shake in a dash of Moser and BLAM.

The poster looks like they went for the old autographczar style of turning the F into an S.

Agreed, I'm trying to decide which is a greater sin, the Barclay or the Ford forgery.

Hard to see from the small photos, but if you look at the photos of everyone else signing the poster and the photo, you will notice there is no Ford signature on the item. It's most noticeable in the Daniels photo. Of course this isn't proof of anything but it reinforces the fact that his signature was added last.

If the site is to be believed, the 16x20 sold for $690 and the poster sold for $2180.

Hello, what do you think about this ? :

Pretty crappy IMO

I didn't want to go first.... those are worse than some questionable ones I have. Still interested to hear what else is said. Still learning but I'm not blind. I've really been watching the evolution of his sig over the years and realizing how hard it is to tell and what crazy thing especially Ford will do. What he cranked out for OP looks nothing like his older stuff. No doubting OP or all faith would be lost forever.
I truly think he's so fed up with it he's just robotic and cranks them out as fast as possible now. Really a shame but can ya blame a guy that has everything and needs nothing but he actually does take time to sit down and sign for charity. He certainly does not need the money ya know.
I feel lucky to have his TFA's stuff.
Sorry for long reply but it bugs me, like all of you, how hard it is to get an honest to goodness real autograph from one of the most beloved stars ever. Really a bummer. Feel so sorry for all the people out there that cherish the forgeries.

There's a few things with Ford graphs, and people have varying opinions but this is mine.

- There's plenty of Harrison Ford autographs out there, he has been signing for 40 years.

- Why settle for stuff that is A) easily forged, B) difficult to impossible to tell if it was actually signed by Ford and C) looks like crap.

If you really, really just want a Harrison Ford autograph to say you have one then fine. But if you are collecting for potential future value, or just want something nice to hang on the wall you're going to want to find something better. Stuff like this is a waste of time IMO.

His nicest autographs were signed 20-30 years ago, but even the most recent Coolwaters and OPX signings are leaps and bounds ahead of this stuff.

It's pretty scary that even tho I have never met Mike, we can be so..."on the same page." 

Appreciate you guys!
Hear ya I'm not looking for the worth of it. I just like the cool vintage that I got from OP. Those pics submitted were awful. I'm sure you've seen the OP ones. I didn't know Coolwsters had him too. Need to check his site! Derek always gets a cool vintage. I have one from him on a sheet they that's awesome. Then compared to newest.. ugh but it's the poster I want to complete the collection. Wouldn't ever look to sell. Just have the bug and love posters and Fords movies. Even the two pieces from CA'a were pretty darn good. Compared to
This poor pic. Just sad. Especially with Baker now having passed to get cast signed. I mean without R2... what's the point. Got to have admit, I love the art of the Ep7 and I have to have a cast signed just to have one LOL

You're saying that these are real, crappy...right? Want to make sure. What are these from a recent signing?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service