Some of you know me, and from what I understand, someone caught selling yet another bad Ford autograph has once again, decided to spout off at the mouth. Claims that I am a dealer and I only tell unsuspecting autograph buyers that their item is fake so that I can sell my own Harrison Fords. Again I am hearing claims that the likely supplier of the forgeries is the true expert on Harrison Ford autographs.

Side note the seller sent me a friend request message yesterday with the single question about if I knew a particular collector. In my world this says plenty, and likely tells me where the piece originated.

When I tell people that I track the sale of Harrison Ford autographs, I am not kidding around, I watch sales here, I watch sales on rebelscum and on ebay and other online auction sites.

Who signed them? Who is the forger? I am not going to play games and point fingers, nor will I even guess if the supplier is the forger, all I can do is put together where they came from.   

I will give the people that have had these in their possession, that courtesy. They can come clean about where they got them as the "in-person" and "private signing" stories fall apart.

This is the same courtesy I tried to provide to Marc Moser, the last guy caught in a huge Ford Forgery mess. He decided to drag my name thru the mud for a few months as well, but by doing that he just shot himself in the foot. People will wake up sooner or later, and the truth does come out.   

I present these images to you, again supplying the signatures and letting the people on this forum and others as judge, you decide the truth. You will also be the deciding factor if these autograph professionals keep their reputations or if they have earned brand new ones.

Every item below has been tracked to the most recent seller, and through his own admission the source of the autographs, I will also include items sold elsewhere by the supplier who admitted on these very pages to supplying some of these.

The pattern is pretty clear to me.

As for the recent claims about me being a dealer, out to only hurt other peoples supposedly reputable business.

Please keep in mind, that anyone that has purchased anything at all from me in the past 5 years has approached me. When they do I usually point them in other directions and offer to authenticate (for free) any item they ask about, from any other source.

Tags: Ford, Han, Harrison, Indiana, Jones, Solo, Star, Wars

Views: 45145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robert Sledz. When you post items on this site, they become public and thus are open for discussion. I've always found out when personal insults become the focal point instead of the autograph/signatures, there is a problem. This is an opinion site, take it for what it's worth. I've found out this site is far more helpful than the opposite.

I have not posted items that he placed from my personal Facebook page. It's called stalking and harassment, Joe.

Hey, whats Pete doing on Facebook!

Harassing and stalking, apparently. ..I might have to consult my attorney if he continues.

Word to the wise Petey.. harassment and Stalking are crimes. You have posted material here WITHOUT MY PERMISSION and have been utterly scathing in your insults. Stating lies about others is not only unprofessional but criminal in public. Be careful.

You put images in a public venue, obviously for sale, and at the very least, you have admitted to selling them.  

I am just showing people what you have sold. Seeing as you obviously know autographs so much better than anyone here.

Posting images from other sites (ebay, etc) happens here every day. I guess we are all stalking and harassing?

I'll let you post your own stuff right here.....why don't you show us your McCartney ? Or did you sell that too? Your Sarah Michelle Gellars? Your Stan Lee? 

#Sledz2016

you posted pictures in a public forum facebook..Your account privacy is wide open for anyone to access. Therefore you do not own any pictures you posted on your wall it is property of facebook and well Public domain...Are you mental?

A common copywrite issue-no harassment

Hey I went to a public page on Facebook, didn't even have to sign up. 

That's the first step.. soon you will be one of us.

Not to be used in harassment or disparagement. I will consult my attorney if these photos are not removed.

Harassing and stalking are not part of Facebook policies.

No one is harassing you Robert, this is a forum for discussion of autographs. Since you have have sold autographs, it is fair game for members to comment on them. If you don't like it here, you can leave.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service