sling's Discussions (932)

Discussions Replied To (799) Replies Latest Activity

"he makes wine now and is a ski enthusiast. check out his wine labels which I think a…"

sling replied Jul 8 to Drew Bledsoe at thrift store!

1 Jul 8
Reply by sling

"thank god for a site like this existing today"

sling replied Jul 8 to so what was your most impulsive autograph buy and did you regret it??

18 Jul 8
Reply by sling

"i have similar regrets in rock world-earliest Led Zep signaqtures, at one time had p…"

sling replied Jul 8 to so what was your most impulsive autograph buy and did you regret it??

18 Jul 8
Reply by sling

"DMB is unbelievable- Don't know about line up, am learning from people like you. How…"

18 Jul 8
Reply by sling

"so sorry"

18 Jul 8
Reply by sling

"Thanks for catching the Stanford part. I was trying to figure where they got a 16 mm…"

sling replied Jun 28 to item I own being sold by someone else on ebay-what to do?

16 Jul 5
Reply by Scott Paul

"I just sent an email to them and will see what happens"

sling replied Jun 28 to item I own being sold by someone else on ebay-what to do?

16 Jul 5
Reply by Scott Paul

"You may be right-I own copyright of it and the only known 35 or 16 mm (can't remembe…"

sling replied Jun 27 to item I own being sold by someone else on ebay-what to do?

16 Jul 5
Reply by Scott Paul

"I actually own both the film and soundtrack copywrights to this (was a work for hire…"

sling replied Jun 27 to item I own being sold by someone else on ebay-what to do?

16 Jul 5
Reply by Scott Paul

"Newbury Comics, a music store, has a booth at the show and will be doing signings fo…"

sling replied May 25 to How to get Eminem, killers, etc signatures at Fest Boston Calling?

4 May 25
Reply by sling

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service