We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I would like to hear any stories from members who have met famous people and felt disappointed after meeting them, etc not giving you a autograph.I have saw gene simmons on you tube telling fans to get out of his way when asking for his autograph, if it was me I would be angry but I have heard he is very arrogant and not a nice man in person.If you have any stories like this I would like to hear them.Thanks.

Views: 3102

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dos Santos was great at both signings I attended. Chuck Liddell, Tito Ortiz, Allen Belcher, Big Nog, etc have all been great.

I'm glad I don't like baseball after the stories I hear on here about most of the big MLB names.

I understand people having a bad day/week/month/year, so me personally I understand they dont have to sign for me. I am not entitled to anything, and if I choose to stand there and wait its not now the persons fault for not coming over. Its mine for standing there expecting something for nothing. 

I've had lots of letdowns. The 1 that stung the most was John Candy.

he was at a CFL game, and sitting in the luxury box about 7-10 rows behind me. Before the game started, he was signing for people & I walked up there. He signed for 20-30-40 people, ticket stubs, programs etc. I was the only person with an item of any use, a Toronto Argos (who he owned) team signed pennant. I handed him the pen and his friend said "he'll get you at the end of the quarter, game just started" and John said "yeah, I'll be here all game". So I made a note of that, and with about 2 mins left in the quarter, then again at half time, I went up there & lurked around that row.... but he never poked his head out there again.

he already had the pen in his hand, I SHOULD have had it. But nope. Of course, never got to see him again, as he passed away not too long after that (maybe a year or 2)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service