We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Canadagraphs Collectibles's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"My only concern with Ryan is, most you guys say how he is right usually etc. How can…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 4, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Follow up question and first off, sorry if you feel my "analysis" of you is harsh, b…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"thanks for your input Anthony. Funny, the 1 person in this thread who said he actual…"

Canadagraphs Collectibles replied Dec 3, 2013 to Have you guys heard of canadagraphs?

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Well, in this instance, they did sign "like that". Now that I've looked at the pic 1…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"your name looks familiar, but I cant put a face to it. We've met at some point I tak…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Thanos. While I don't necessarily agree with all the personal analysis you made of m…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"1 - yes initial post did ask about it. I replied, quite cordially to those inquiries…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Ok, I don't care WHAT Wascher says. The two Ryans are the same person. No way 2 of y…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Carl, sorry, you are wrong. Not sure what it will take to get it thru your head. You…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

"Ok, noted. I'll do that. There, took all the fakes off my site. Took me less than 1…"

203 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sam Riley

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service