I guess this seller flatironsportarts, thinks two COAs makes this Mantle legit. I don`t think so.

Views: 1423

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a lot of stupid buyers out there.  Who cannot tell the difference in a Real Mickey Mantle Signature and a Forged one. 

I don't understand how showing a real Mantle says that its ok to sell a Forgery.  

you can be sued for making false claims without proof.  and i do check the signature before i sell and i am totally honest person. and if there is question about the signature i tell them about it. i give information about how to buy a ball. how is that dishonest. what you say baloney.

Greg, they're forgeries and aren't even close. You may be an honest person/seller/100% feedback, but some of the DiMaggios/Mantles you sell are some of the ugliest forgeries I've ever seen. Send one of those off to any reputable 3rd party authentication and they will laugh at them. If you're in denial, do a $8 "Quick opinion" from PSA/DNA on your auction. It will come back "Not Authentic". 

It's the same story over and over when we expose these forgeries and someone comes here and causes a scene saying we know nothing bla bla bla we can be sued bla bla bla we're morons bla bla bla. Just another eBay seller who knowingly sells junk, and gets mad when they get caught. 

bologna

are you calling yourself an idiot? you signed your reply that way.

do you have nothing to do except harass people without proof. you must be an idiot if that is all you can do.

Why not send off for authentication and PROVE they are authentic?

I like it when you EBAY thieves come in here like this and make fools of yourselves. It always seems to catch EBAYs eye faster and the stuff gets yanked.

@greg kitchen

regardless of your feedback reputation...these are 1000% forgeries...I did not look into your other items...and I am not going to...as buyers and sellers on here that collect we all know what an AUTHENTIC Mantle looks like...regardless of who "authenticated" it...your selling fakes...you can feel how you want about it...you can sell the garbage fake with the fake cert it came with...you can turn the other cheek and make your money...its all business...the fact of the matter is the only people buying this stuff are people that don't know what an authentic autograph really is...I am telling you like every one else is...YOUR SELLING FAKES...do your self a favor and spend the $8 on any of these items you feel is good...please...your so confident in them you should do this...because if your going to just dump fakes there going to be flagged and pulled all day...I got a closet full of authentic Mantles and Dimaggios I could sell you...but your going to need thousands to by the real items...not 50 and 100 dollar fakes...JUST STOP IT ALREADY...

As far as proof...LET PSA or JSA prove who is right and wrong here...

what are talking about?

Greg, I have a question.  You currently have a Koufax "signed" baseball for auction.  Interestingly enough, you sold the EXACT same ball in May to rockshowguy.  By some chance, did he return it to you, and you are now trying to resell it?  

amateur harming another person business without proof. there is nothing lower

Quite the contrary, there is nothing lower than eBay scammers who slang hideous forgeries and rip people off of their hard earned money, while at the same time devaluing authentic items collected by people like us.

Let's take a look at 3 Mantle balls eBay seller flatironsportarts (Greg) has sold for close to $1,000 in the past 2 weeks.

Hilarious amateur forgeries! All 3 done by a different hand! You know ZERO about autographs. 

all forgeries

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service