We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi, thanks for you opinion. 

I just Bought This Lennon, for 993$..What do you think?

Views: 3874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder why John has a smirk on his face!!!

Nothing of special... Buy from Tracks the Beatles autographs... Yes have high price, but are real...

I repeat and repeat... For my personal opinion ... One signature is easy to fake... Four is impossible...

For you is fake?

I guess all this means you need to decide whom you trust? If Roger Epperson believes it is real and you trust in him, then be happy. Submit it to him and get his LOA. In this hobby it's all about experience and trust. Without that we are all doomed.

There are several extremely informed members here whom I trust far more than the professional authenticators. 

It's nice to see all sigs posted and opinions needed.

But I'm starting to notice a pattern.

People post a questionable item, then come out later with Epperson or other TPA says it's real so it must be real. 

These type of threads are getting irritating. Just post the sig and the information from the start. And if you are firm that it's legit, why waste people's time by asking for more opinions? 

Are you God and I have to ask you for permission?

YES I am.....and please request my permission

If you make a stupid reply, then you'll get one back

I was making a statement and I stand behind it. If people are sure their item is Legit and happy with the price then why bother asking for more opinions and then show a TPA in the middle of the thread?

This sneaky kind of approach is irritating

Gets repetitive...

If Roger ever even looked at it. Unless I missed it somewhere I don't think I've seen the LOA for this yet. 

Daniele, I have a few questions that I think will help you get better responses, or at least cause people less frustration.

Assuming my facts are correct: On another thread, you sought opinions about this Lennon. A number of people responded, some liking it, some not. Later, you bid on and won Lennon. Either before or after you won it, Epperson passed it. On a new thread, you're seeking opinions of the same item - again.

Is this because you liked the Lennon before you won, but have questions about it after winning? Is it because you think Epperson's opinion is wrong? Are you thinking of not paying for it, assuming you haven't already? Is it because you're trying to learn to authenticate Lennon on your own, and you're hoping people on here point out traits about the autograph that will help you decide whether you personally think it's real?

Hopefully, based your answer(s), people can help you meet your goal and you can decide how to proceed.

+1

very well stated

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service