We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

...but when I compare it to autographs of his online, mine looks very different? I'll lose it if I pay for authentication and they say it is a fake!!!! 

Views: 4563

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 gs is reasonable for that, well that's my opinion, if someone wants to pay more than that's up to them.

Cobain is tough, as Paul says. I'm not a Cobain expert, but looking at the autograph you posted, I believe you!

I'm after this poster.

You can sell me the ticket and ill buy a poster one day.

Didn't you see Dave or Krist to sign the stub?

No Dave. Krist talked to us for half hour but everyone was asking for Kurt..
How was the concert, Joe.
I ask a bloke how the gig was when they played Sydney and he wasnt impressed with kurts stage presence, being hunched over his guitar for most of the show.
The dvd i have of that concert in Sydney isnt as bad as what this bloke was saying.
How was the concert, Joe.
I ask a bloke how the gig was when they played Sydney and he wasnt impressed with kurts stage presence, being hunched over his guitar for most of the show.
The dvd i have of that concert in Sydney isnt as bad as what this bloke was saying.
And the place was so packed the security turned on the fire hoses to cool the crowd off.
Good times.
Hey Paul only have my phone tonight, getting a lot of questions to how I met Kurt so will post tomorrow from work the story on the main discussion ...too hard to type on mobile and might not go through

http://live.autographmagazine.com/group/nirvana-foo-fighters

Great Joe, look forward to hearing the story.

Here is the members Nirvana group, you can post the ticket in the group if you like for viewing.

Nice. :) Paul must be salivating !!! ;)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service