We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does anyone know how Iconic auctions, presspasscollectibles & PSA are all connected?
Presspasscollectibles and iconic auctions are apparently in the same building but is it more than that? They have the same items on both the auction site and eBay

I also found an article on the psa site about iconic which I thought was weird. Like isn't that a conflict?
http://www.psacard.com/Articles/ArticleView/7518/iconic-memorabilia...

How do they all connect?

Views: 511

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True conflict of interest when two different companies have the exact same item on sale at the same time. One on ebay - the other at Iconic auctions.  If they aren't the same company I'd be surprised. They also have ridiculously high hidden reserves and shill bidding going on -- you see the same items in one auction after another. 

Presspass is a flipper on ebay.
Looks like eBay seller autographs-4-sale is connected somehow as they also have some items for sale that were up at iconic auctions
Talking about shill bidding at iconic auctions - they had an item I was familiar with that sold for about 600 in feb at another auction house. Somehow it was bid up to 1450 at iconic and didn't meet the reserve....

Not sure if shill bidding of if somehow they get super high premiums lol
That's what I hate. It's one thing to have a business and another to run a business so poorly that it turns people right off.
I contacted eBay seller autographs-4-sale about the item and they said they want $1200 for the item.
It got bid to 1450 at iconic auctions...

If that isn't proof of shill bidding....
We have been talking about them under the thread sir mick also. One member said the guy used to be a forger who owns the Co. I wouldn't do business with them I don't like their ethics.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service