We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I’m posting this one last time! My first post was just the picture from the listing I bought. I wanted to post one with the actual item in question. I’ve been going back and fourth with the seller about this item. He claims it was a promotional cd (you'll notice the small drill mark through the barcode to prevent sale) signed for an employee of Epic records. It was purchased as part of a huge lot from Bill Wisener in Dallas. He also said he doesn’t believe authentication is 100% accurate. Google search any artist’s signed items. They differ over time. Michael used to sign with what appeared to be a spark or fuse at the end. The height of letters changes.
The employee at Epic had no reason to lie. They didn’t sell the item. It was a gift to Bill. So in summary I understand that I shouldn’t buy anything I’m unsure of but I just didn’t want to pass up on this piece of history. Could you guys please help me? 

Views: 375

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is not genuine and its also waaaaay too cheap

Not real imo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service