We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Deleted

Tags: Deleted

Views: 613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Andrew...here are some early examples of Jeters auto early on in his playing days to compare to...I have seen this style before but it has actually always baffled me because of the letter formation event thought there is certain qualities about it that has authentic characteristics...I am really not sure to be honest and would hate to render an opinion not knowing for sure if its good or bad...it is a bit funky...I am also not so sure about the Madison cert either....I have seen bad pieces certified by them in the past 

Ok Andrew....this is a Steiner Jeter

I love Steiner Sports...but just because something is not authenticated by Steiner that doesn't mean its not real...those 2 cards are what his auto should look more like your ball since its from near the same time period as Jeters auto has changed since hes been signing in the 90's...you really cant compare his current auto to the auto on your ball because his auto has changed since then

Here is an AUTHENTIC Jeter signed for free while being crowded by fans

Heres 2 in person signed EXAMPLES...both authenitc

here is an authentic GAI Jeter...not a Steiner

Here is a classic Jeter Fake....

I respect CEE GEE's opinion very much on Jeters.  I saw this early this morning, studied it and at first glance I liked it.  but as I looked at it more, I liked it less.  the last part of Jeter really bothers me. something does not look right.  I am saying its not real, but I would not buy it, or want to own it.

I just looked at it again, and remembered that the transition between Derek and Jeter is also questionable.

your "flat top" r, at the end of Jeter, is uncharacteristically "square" and appears to be slowly written, which is also not characteristic.  Again, just an opinion.

Where is Christopher Williams when we need him, lol. I think his specialty is Jeter and he will know if anyone would.

I bet Chris has watched every MLB game Jeter's played in. And if he's not the best in the world on Jeter autographs, he's right up there.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service