We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Iv put a few photos on which I should have posted on the forum first,sorry guys.Anyway can you all give me your opinions please thank you.

Views: 406

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It has good qualities.

The Paul does look genuine to me.

it is good in my opinion.

Thanks guys,iv purchased a few genuine signed elo items from this person who claims to have been to these concerts and got the items in person back in the day.Regardless the elo items where genuine but I'm not a Beatles or Beatles related fan so I love to here your thoughts.

ian, i am a huge jeff lynne and elo fan and really love all your elo items. i am just mystified as to why jeff and elo are still not in the rock and roll hall of fame. jeff is a genious.

Hi sorry for the delay,i dont think jeff does himself many favours by distancing himself from the band especially after his falling out with kelly over royalities and a failed suit by kelly against jeff,then jeff purchsed the other 50% of rights from bev to give himself sole control of elos branding etc which i dont think went down well in some quaters for some reason.I dont think he has much to do with any former members bar richard his closest confidant.I think the negativity of the bands dimise and fallings out has had a knock on effect with the former bands image and reputation and has detracted away from the bands music,although i feel this should have nothing to do with jeffs acheivments as a song writing producer.

ian, you are right on mark, it is a shame how it all came down, but i still feel that elo is well over due. there are many bands that have had problems within, namely guns and roses. off hand i can't remmember if their in. if not they will be soon. i personely look at jeff and elo as carrying on where the beatles left off, and taking it a bit further. either way, next to john, paul, and george, jeff,  with his unbeleivable writing, playing, singing, arranging, and producing, it has got to be acknowledged soon. p.s. alot of good rock and roll came out of the 80's, but my own opinion is the over saturation of the hair bands killed elo, but the problems between the group was the ultimate demise

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service