We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is this 2016 World Series Chicago Cubs picture signed by 37 members real?

I bought this off Ebay about 3 weeks ago. It has a fanatics stickers and a Schwartz sports memorbilia sticker attached. No COA. I looked both stickers up and bryant and rizzo are authenticated by fanatics and schwartz authenticated another 24 of them, but 11 are not listed on either. He said he would have schwartz add the other 10 to the list and he had me pay an extra $100 for becket to authenticate all of them so I would have 3 companies that authenticated them. He said Becket did authentic all of them, but I ownt recieve the letter for another 10 days. I freaked out because I just got home from a business trip and noticed 10 haven't been authenticated. I even noticed that when I put in the seriel number for the picture it's self on MLB's website that nothing came up. The man has a 100% rating on Ebay and has his own website and such. Does this seem legit? From what I can tell, the signatures look real. No over laping and such, but I need help.

Link to the auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323443609113

Tags: cubs, real

Views: 123

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service