PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

All Discussions Tagged 'real' (267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Colin Powell signature opinions

I bought this signed book the other day at an antique store. The book is Colin Powell's my American journey.  It is signed and I was just w…

Started by Ryan Paine

3 Sep 19
Reply by RTL5062

Help please!!! Daisy Ridley...Real?

Hi! I’m currently working on a side project to build up a murder on the orient express collection and I was curious if anyone with knowledg…

Started by Lawrence Romaine-Paquin

5 Sep 14
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Help Please! Michelle Pfeiffer...Authentic

Hi! I’m currently working on a side project to collect the Murder on the Orient Express autographs and I was wondering if anyone with any k…

0 Sep 13

My, 'Frasers of London' (now closed)- Michael Jackson autograph. I have my doubts?

Hi everyone! I purchased this Michael Jackson autograph a while back, from 'Fraser's Autographs' in London. It came with their C.O.A etc.,…

Started by Christopher Brett

1 Aug 26
Reply by Yannick (mjj_autographs)

eBay seller....Hollywood-autographs-uk...authentic?

Hi guys. I haven’t been on here for a hot second but I’m back. I just was wondering if anyone could give me a quick opinion on the eBay sel…

0 Aug 23

David Jason real or not real?

Hi there,    I love David Jason and grew up watching Only Fools And Horses so really want this one to be good. What do you think good or n…

Started by Andrew Rosenberg

22 Aug 23
Reply by Dan Morris

Urgent....Hayden Christensen...authentic?

Hi guys. I’m trying to put together a little collage of Star Wars autographs and I want to add Mr. Hayden Christensen. If anyone had any kn…

5 Aug 5
Reply by Jeff

Urgent...Ewan Mcgregor...real

Hi guys. I’m trying to put together a little collage of Star Wars autographs and I want to add Mr. Ewan Mcgregor. If anyone has any knowled…

1 Aug 5
Reply by Mike Shepherd

Just purchased this Harrison Ford autograph, what do you guys think?

Hi everyone About a week ago I bought this Harrison Ford Autograph on Ebay. It's a signed page from Empire Magazine. The seller is a RACC t…

Started by Mark Riesen

6 Jul 26
Reply by Mark Riesen

Are these Jennifer Lawrence’s real?

Hi. I was just wondering if you guys could give me an opinion on the authenticity of these Jennifer Lawrence’s signatures. They are all fro…

5 Jul 25
Reply by Mike Shepherd

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service