We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi,

I received this from a mail request sometime in the late '70s/early '80s.  Did Mr. Carney sign this for me?

Thank you for looking.

Steve

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yes. Typical.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and your prompt reply - and for sharing your awesome vintage photo!!

Anytime Steve. And thank you, I am happy you liked them :-)

Here is Jackie backstage:

Here is one of mine from 1953 and a rare backstage candid:

And to complete, here is an elusive authentic C. 1955 Gleason SP:

I've learned from your previous posts that there may be far more secretarials and/or forgeries out there than authentic examples. I had a signed color photo that turned out to be no good. This one is very, very nice.  Thank you for sharing it.  And thanks again for helping with some of the older, vintage TV/Hollywood signatures!

Thank you Steve. What you said about Gleason is very true. I am glad you like my SP :-) Thanks.

And it is my pleasure to try and help with vintage. "Collect vintage - they don't make it anymore"

With PSA slabbing Frankenstein cuts with modern photos it is more important than ever to seek the true qualifies. Vintage fountain sigs on official vintage stills or original photographs with killer contrast, placement and all - in excellent condition. I like inscriptions as well. Sometimes that keeps the price down...to some.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service