We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 368

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have doubts.

Not real.

FAKE

I went through all of my invoices and COA's and this looks to have been purchased directly from Roger Epperson and has his COA .......does everyone still feel it is fake ?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I bought this collection from an individual and I am going through invoices and COA's and this piece comes directly from Roger Epperson , the best in the biz , did he get it wrong or were you guys guessing ?

Show the full picture of Roger's LOA including his picture of the item. You keep laying your picture over top of his on the LOA.

That is the way the certs came in 2009 , I can show the emails from Roger as well if you like along with the invoice

Sure Im taking a guess, its not a neatly signed current signature. He is a tough signer ,there are a multitude of fakes.

Oh I didn't realize we were playing games here with all your posts. I wont bother with somebody like you. You ask for opinions but you are out to either start stuff with Epperson or just embarrass people if they are wrong. The Dylan Im not a fan of but I wont partake in any more.

Sir , that is not my intention at all, that is exactly the way the COA came , why are you implying that I am here to play games , I trying to weed out any bad autographs that I obtained via trade . Would you private message me Tao we can keep this off the board

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service