We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Is this one of Roger's certificates and does it look real?

is this one of rogers old certs and is it real

Views: 1458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not clue. When I got up I receved an email from him and once again told him I don' want him to authenticate anything just is this a real cert of yours. He just got back and said yes

coas back in the early days usualy were just a slips of paper or a glorified high school diplomas. that's im why trying to track down original purchase is in portant and that's the leg work I'm doing. u can litterelay track down all purchase made at any major auction house. ive done very expensive paintings to being purchased in the 1970s.

there were no color in jet printers yet

forgeries were a lot harderd back they actualy had to copy things by hand.lol

As Cogo says, I've also asked Roger Epperson more than once and he always answered kindly. He never asked me for any money.

Glad this misunderstanding got resolved 

Nice of you to apologize Tim.

I would think any negative comments towards Roger would be appropriate to apologize as well. It's more than obvious this was a misinterpretation through emails.

Anyway, now I have a question.

What years were these certs used and what year did they change to what we all know now as his cert w/ photo included?

cert 20 plus years ago were very different I had tons from different place like r and and all others

basicly some were slips of paper some were like fancy high school diplomoas.

as I said I'm doing research for some one and started with the know companies like roger, r and r auctions , bohnams to back track authenticity from the 1990s on them going to questionable one and weeding out fakes .

and I'm working with a publicists for one of the biggest bands in the world.

so it was easier to start this way .I was able to figure some out imeadatly just by looking that they are fakes,

That's pretty cool john

One of the biggest bands in the world? Let me make a guess and say RUSH !!

hahaha

You know I had to say it

ill tell geddy u say hi

and pulled 2 fakes so far and counting

yes please do that

Jeepers, who don't you know in music?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by