john shaw's Discussions (864)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"I dealt with ebays laweyers the guy I dealt with was named rob chestnut. haven spoke…"

john shaw replied 6 hours ago to Roger Epperson COA's Not allowed on Ebay???? 12/15/17

24 4 hours ago
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"I know but hes certifying them as real . maybe ebay isn't splitting the hair once a…"

john shaw replied 10 hours ago to Roger Epperson COA's Not allowed on Ebay???? 12/15/17

24 4 hours ago

"a trademark usualy has to do with the actualy artist or itiem or tv or movie studio.…"

john shaw replied 11 hours ago to Roger Epperson COA's Not allowed on Ebay???? 12/15/17

24 4 hours ago

"a trademark usualy has to do with the actualy artist or itiem or tv or movie studio.…"

john shaw replied 11 hours ago to Roger Epperson COA's Not allowed on Ebay???? 12/15/17

24 4 hours ago

"they only wanted them smashed by pete townhend or lit on fire by hendrixs but deface…"

john shaw replied 18 hours ago to Is this a real Jimi Hendrix Experience Autographed guitar??

39 6 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"scan to small"

john shaw replied yesterday to Gun's n' Roses Lies LP signed real?

4 22 hours ago
Reply by daniele mellano

"early felt would disaper over time also. it would bubble up also and break up at tim…"

john shaw replied yesterday to Is this a real Jimi Hendrix Experience Autographed guitar??

39 6 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"how many signed doors hendrixs albums are actualy real. lets say they had a 3 year…"

john shaw replied yesterday to Is this a real Jimi Hendrix Experience Autographed guitar??

39 6 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"first comment was to price ,  if real price would rang from 250 k to over 1 million…"

39 6 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"I dealt I signed guitars for a long time and have study some of the major acts that…"

john shaw replied on Wednesday to Is this a real Jimi Hendrix Experience Autographed guitar??

39 6 hours ago
Reply by Woody2Shoes

RSS

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service