The following item came up for auction on ebay today to the tune of $5,000.-   Not authentic in my opinion.  Thoughts?                 Jack...

Views: 1506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God dam it.
We need real ones.

I'm not seeing a problem with this one.

I don't know but maybe I'm wrong but the first loop of the M looks odd. Also the formation of the RR looks strange especially the second R.
Got it. To me they appear consistent with authentic examples.
5k is a lot of money, wheres the listing?

It's on ebay. Just do a search for Jim Morrison autograph and you'll see it Pauly.         Jack...

I truly respect Ballroom's opinion on this one and believe he is the best of the best when it comes to Morrison. I trust his opinion more than PSA or JSA's on JDM's. But, for whatever reason, to me this one just doesn't have the correct "feel". I know all sigs vary, but i can't get over the sharpness of the second R and the odd start to the M. But then the SON portion is textbook Jim.The way the first O is started is also absolutely correct. Would love to hear other opinions.             Best, Jack...

It doesn't hurt to get a second opinion on it of epperson and then one of you blokes should do a deal.
It almost looks like Perrys rug. I cant find it on ebay.
She doesnt have any feedback. But i just purchased wings, look into it jack it would be to good to get away if its the real mccoy.
I also believe it to be real.Jack I see what you mean with the M,other than that,imo it looks spot on.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service