We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I know both used secretaries, but was wondering is this is the real deal?

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Curtis does not look secretarial, I believe it is authentic.  Not sure about the Lemmon

Here is my Lemmon if that helps:

I just read the study by Rolf Ramseier which distinguishes his wife and his secretary(s), and concludes with "..."on all genuine signatures the "e" in Lemmon starts backwards and looks like a heart..."

Thanks to Kaimi for assistance. With that information and the golf sign in sheet - this is not a secretarial as had been claimed.

That is disappointing. Do you any examples?

This Lemmon or "Lemmon" (Lemon?) would be from the mid to late 70's.

So far I have seen this from PSA:

Jack Lemmon signed autograph auto Vintage 3x5 Some Like it Hot / Odd Couple PSA | eBay

That appears to be from perhaps 20 years later. It is also PSA yes?

Thank you. I'd like to see more, but I have to sign off got now. My arm is killing me.

Not a favorable comparison:

I got that. Do you have any examples?

This what I have found so far, secretarials first. These are said to be from the 90's, 70's and 80's:

And this is a golf tournament sign in sheet from C 1980:

Next is a PSA:

An earlier JSA:

And mine below

Does anyone have any known TTM Jack Lemmon secretarials to show please? The secretarials I posted were originally posted here as good examples of TTM. The golf tournament sign-in sheet is very interesting, but would love to see more.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service