We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

has anybody got information about what bookstores jerry is attending to sign his new book ? I say sign as I have seen at the barnes &noble store in new York while he will be in attendance the books will be pre signed and only the auther will be signing !! does that set any alarm bells off 

at this moment this is the only signing he will be attending  does anyone know of any others  as would really like to add him to my book collection and being based in uk I have to get in touch with the stores in usa !!

thanks

Views: 34976

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's the other CD PIX11 sent JLL to sign:

There is that squiggly line... RRRRR!!!  I really wish Roger would chime in on this one.  I personally do not like it.  And it looks more and more like the 1st one from the report that you posted.  Which is changing my mind on the other one.  But what do I know...

thoughts??

Mark 

Mark in my opinion I do not personally believe these were signed by Jerry. Just my opinion for what it's worth.

Jeffrey - how about those books signed in red ball point?  have you seen those?

Yes I have seen the books. I concur with Steve. 

I happen to agree with you.  Jeffery - 

Mark

Anytime I see a squiggle, I have my doubts.  As I have mentioned, any IPs I have gotten never contained the squiggle.  Perhaps Jeffrey can provide more info if JLL ever signed this way?

Jeffrey Prater,

I'm having a hard time following your opinions on which signatures you think are legit and which are not. Are you saying--

1. The black and red signed cd cover is legit?

2. The signatures in silver on the other cd cover are not in the hand of JLL?

3. The drawing inscribed "Good Job" in blue is not good?

Is that correct? I am trying to follow.

Also, what about the question by Steve Viola? Do you think the Bragg books signed in red are in the hand of JLL?

Thanks for your time and I really liked looking at the images you posted. Looks like you have had some nice experiences with the Killer.

Chad - Jeffrey just posted a whole bunch of in person  JLL signatures on this site's home page.  He did state the books were bogus in his opinion.  As for the other questions, I really dont know, but his postings answered my questions about the squiggle line.  Not one of his signatures has this trait.  I suspected those TTMs all along with the squiggle could be  bogus.  Unless of course, Jeff can show proof of one with it.

I am pretty much convinced that the TTM I got with the line underneath is not authentic. And since bringing this to their attention - I got real ones back. But recently, I got back 4  and all were real (according to JSA) - except 1 that had the squiggly line underneath it and personalization was way off as well.  I did not try and get it authenticated because it was way off. If I have some time tomorrow - I will put together ALL the TTM ones I got - Authentic and not authentic.  Mark

Mark

Someone should put the real one together and the fakes side by side.

Mark in my opinion - THE ONLY time I've ever seen Jerry Lee Lewis in all my years draw a squiggly line underneath it is when he signed my piano because I asked him too. Otherwise I do not believe they are legit. That is strictly my opinion based over the years of autographs that Jerry Lee Lewis has signed for me and me watching him sign for other fans. Jerry is not a feminine person and definitely does not sign his signature that way. Please refer to my samples throughout the years with photographs. I always say this - when in doubt - "don't". I hope this helps.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service