We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Has anyone received their book , or received shipping confirmation?

Genesis claimed late February or early March.

Views: 3134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks just sent them a request to cancel and issue refund.

The eagle has landed

Cool! Did you get yours? If so, are you in US or Europe/elsewhere? Can you post a pic?

i got an email from them a week or two ago that shipping was beginning, but might be a couple weeks still to the US.

thanks!

Yep! I'm in the US. I'm at work now but the wife said a very heavy box just got delivered from DHL with an Italian shipping address on it. She sent a pic of the label. Posting a close up of it where you can see what's listed as the contents. Can also send pics of the auto later tonight or tomorrow when I'm not busy

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Congrats! Did you get an email saying it had shipped or anything before it actually arrived?

Same email that you got a couple weeks ago and then one from DHL literally last night saying that they accepted an overseas package and that they were going to deliver it to my address.

Yeah I just got this email.  It sure would be nice if I could understand any of it!

Just checked my spam.. I received the same exact email this Monday. Good news for you!

I also received one from DHL this morning - I just checked. I skipped right over it as I thought it was spam.

Good news for all! Finally...

Alleluia

Nice! Hopefully you receive yours the next day like I did!

Arrived at my house today. It's a beaut.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service