We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Well it doesn’t get much better than this a John Lennon and George Harrison signed tambourine from 1967. It’s up for auction in the UK with an estimate of £1800 to £2000. The auctioneer is Timelines. The signatures speak for themselves.  Any other thoughts?

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are available in packs of 10 :-)

I saw this online...BOGUS!!!

I’m going to forge a perfect George Harrison signature. Let’s see here...the first letter is G. So far so good. E-O-G-E. I’m really on a roll now. H-A-R-R-I. Time for a break. Okay, I’m back. S-O-M. Perfect!

It’s quite common knowledge that by June 1967 GEOGE HARRISOM replaced George Harrison in the band.  That’s why this tambourine is so special !!!

I totally forgot about Geoge. He was amazing, especially when he played the sitar with his teeth. Sorry Geoge.

I just received notification from the auction house that the item has been removed from their sale. That is very good news.  Here is what I wrote them.

Hello, I am at a total loss to understand why anyone especially an auction house would put an item like this up for sale implying it has genuine signatures of John Lennon and George Harrison. These signatures are so bad it’s laughable!!! I mean really just check the George signature - the forger couldn’t even spell it correctly or is GEOGE HARRISOM a new member of the band? You should have someone authenticate these signatures prior to advertising them for auction as it might save some listing embarrassment. Best regards, Len

Really creepy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service