We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

JSA is passing fake autographs by the hundreds for eBay seller dirty_water_ink

musicandmore-nyc and gothamcitygraphs 

Study these autographs protect yourself!!

I came across these two sites while searching eBay. Not a single item is authentic, I am almost sure that this is the same forgery ring that circulated the mass amount of forgeries that GAI was passing 1-2 years back, you may be familiar with the eBay name dirty_water_ink, well I am no professional but I can say that I fell victim to a forgery sold by that seller and since then I dedicated some of my free time to study the forgeries they were producing to protect myself (even after they changed their user I.D. to hide) probably more than anyone I know, and I am 100% sure that this is dirty_water_ink, only this time JSA is passing the items!!!!!!! Shame on you JSA. I guess it is true what they say about the company being ran by children! 

How can JSA be considered more credible than GAI if they are passing the same forgeries that GAI stopped passing?

Views: 17940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I took a look at the Miguel Cabrera signatures and actually was able to match them up to some examples that PSA/DNA has authenticated. I don't believe they did a sit down signing with Cabrera however these do look like in person signatures.

Below are some Tanaka signatures as well, one thing I can say about Tanaka is the statement that he hasn't signed a signature since being in the USA is un true, in fact he has actually changed his signature 5 YES 5 times already with the newest version surfacing as late as last week. Below are the Tanaka signatures in question as well as some PSA/DNA authenticated, although a little different in certain areas there are similarities consistent with change in signatures since being in the USA. I think with his many changes in signatures we wont be able to pin point one particular style down just yet.

Jason , did you witness any of these signed ?

Or are you taking jsa and psa words that they are authentic ?

I am just curious.

Anthony, to answer your question; yes I actually did see the cleat signed. I want to say Cabrera only played 1 or 2 innings of a home spring training game in late February (I can't remember the exact date). As soon as he left the game, I left the stadium to wait out by the back gate. Anyone who has gone for Cabrera in Spring Training before knows he's usually the last one to leave. It took him about 3 hours to come out and there were only about 8-10 people left. His driver originally drove past everyone but Miguel noticed a young girl in a wheelchair and he had the driver throw his white Range Rover in reverse and he put the window down and signed multiples for the handful of people that were there. I remember saying to myself that day that I couldn't ever recall seeing anyone get a cleat signed so it stuck out to me.

As for Tanaka he signed at Steinbrenner field along the back fence on Feb. 23 and that is where the first variation of his signature appeared and it was the one with the loopy "T" and the almost cursive "K" (here is a picture from a newspaper article from that day)

Since this day he has changed his signature 4 more times for a total of 5 different signatures since he has been in the USA. I have exemplars of all 5 and the ones that PSA/DNA and JSA are authenticating are in fact authentic compared to the ones that I know are 100% legit. However I cant say as much for the horrible Tanaka signatures that Steve Sipe/GA/GAI/Global are stickering. Not even close.

I am having an issue getting into my photo library right now to download the photo but here are a couple of links to some horrible examples stickered by Steve Sipe et:al. If someone could post these images it will show how bad they really are.

On cheap China Baseball of course.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASAHIRO-TANAKA-AUTOGRAPHED-MLB-BASEBALL-03...

On 8x10 with Best Offer of under $100 accepted on a guy that is selling for atleast $400 right now. Hmmm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASAHIRO-TANAKA-AUTOGRAPHED-8x10-PHOTO-034-...

This one here is a real gem sold for under $140 best offer on a cheap $2.00 stadium giveaway snapback.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MASAHIRO-TANAKA-AUTOGRAPHED-YANKEES-HAT-034...

All for the same seller and every signature a forgery and different from one another. Not to get off the subject but this seller happens to have a few of the Michael Jordan forgeries on jerseys that are polluting the industry in droves.

Here are some Miggys from spring training . I just don't see how he signed one way for a certain group as well. It seems everyone has there opinion that most of the stuff is bad. You have your opinion that everything is good. For the entertainment . I would give most of it a thumbs down, IMHO. I would have to hear where each autograph came from and see signing habits and ex. from that time period to make a correct guess. But for the most part , I don't see it . Last post from me on this matter. This thing has gotten a little out of hand .

Between the Miguel Caberea JSA and REAL or REAL PSA (not necessarily the ones posted here) there are obvious differences.  The 2 in the 24 is bad.  It's signed like the Johnny Manziel mini helmets from the same sellers.  Whoever is doing them is not changing their 2 from autograph to autograph.  Second, the "C" is not right.   The slant, angle and flow are  different.  There are three problems with the M which I will not to post in case whoever is the owner of this account is reading this post.

As for Tanaka.  Yes, to whoever said he signed at the Yankee luncheon.  You are right.  I did confirm that with someone I know who went.  But I do not agree that he is signing a lot other than that.  I think Jason D you may be wrong there.  I do not think he has signed otherwise.  If anyone else can provide a 1st-hand account of where and when he signed for you and post the autograph that would be great.  I have read online accounts from several cities that he did not sign anywhere, even one-on-one.

The Tanakas that are real have a different K.  You notice the K is more open.  The JSA ones you posted below are closed more tightly as someone else said it looks like a copy of the original (again, not comparing them to the ones posted, as it appears that perhaps PSA has passed some of the same forgeries?)

Oh Mr. Jeffers/Steve Sipe or disciple of Sipe,  I think the majority of the regulars here like myself, will all agree that it's rather ironic that yourself and "Rick" just so happened to create an account here yesterday and within minutes you're firing away, blabbing about the same nonsense that the infamous Steve Sipe was popping off to Steve Cyrkin about via text message. 
I actually went to Spring Training and got autographs from several of these players and I've been to the last 3 Yankee Luncheons so I think I have a little better idea on some of these signatures then the incompetent Steve Sipe. Not only did you find fault with the JSA certed Tanaka and Cabrera examples, but also the PSA ones as well. The examples I provided that PSA authenticated were being offered by different sellers (not just 1 or 2 individuals) from different areas of the country. While I don't favor any particular TPA and I've actually gone on record pointing out some JSA and PSA/DNA mistakes in the past, I can't see PSA and JSA teaming up and saying "let's go authenticate bad Tanaka and Cabrera autographs for some random people across the country just to put a few extra dollars in our pockets". JSA and PSA/DNA do make mistakes from time to time but what Steve Sipe and Global does is criminal. To top it all off, you present yourself as if you're some kind of handwriting expert talking about "The Tanakas that are real have a different K.  You notice the K is more open.  The JSA ones you posted below are closed more tightly".  So if that is the case in your "Study" of these signatures can you explain the "K's" in these "Tanaka" Signatures "Authenticated" by your company? I wont even mention the "T's" only because you pointed out the "K's" but if you want to talk about the "T's" too we can open that can too.

or this one

As I was the first to state yesterday, before Steve Cyrkin even posted the screenshot image of the text messages that Steve Sipe sent him; this whole thread is a fishing expedition put on by Steve Sipe. You do realize he's looked at as a complete moron by everyone who contributes to this blog and just about everyone in this hobby, correct? Be honest with yourself for a second, when is the last time Global/Steve Sipe authenticated a real autograph?

@Dustin Jones do you know dirty_water_ink?

both accounts have 0 feedback with over $25,000 worth of items listed. Ebay doesn't allow that unless a previous account with extensive selling feedback is linked to it or ? 

Anyone who comes on here and defends these two sites should be aware that they too look just as bad as those two sites. It's impossible to defend obvious FORGERIES! I am not trying to be a rude it's just the truth.

You are 100% right. EBAY needs to take a good look at these two sellers and do it fast.

eBay needs to take a look at a lot more than these sellers nowadays.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service