Views: 6765

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Same, also from Waterstones. But when I went back to the link, the signed version is just called book, the unsigned version states in capitals in the title UNSIGNED book. So given might doesn't state anything I'm content. Screen shot saved just in case.

I emailed Eventbrite and Waterstones and they both confirmed I was getting a signed book. My confirmation just said "book'.

Has it gone? Only unsigned for sale :(

I managed to get a refund for the unsigned - will keep an eye out for a signed one.

How did u get a refund?

Did it through PayPal and it instantly refunded it..

Thanks

This was kept quite, I was at Comic Con in May in London with a special recorded message, and they kept rolling this intro before most panels with no hint of such a thing coming.

With Forbidden Planet can anyone confirm who it is signed by? Signed by: China Mieville is all it mentions surely it is signed by both?

No it specifies only by China Melville

might as well scalp those and use it to get the one I really want from a scalper :S this is horrible :/ im trying to see how to get a canadian address i have a usa forwarding but not candadian.

I found one but it looks very strange its all random people not dedicated warehouses to forward and the rates start at $75 for shipping might as well pay a usa seller to ship to the uk.

I use ShipByMail for Canada (to Australia).  A bit pricey but I'm happy to use their services for something I really want.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service