We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

hey guys i was wondering how are these two bands in the tour....anyone had an experience?do they sign or what?are they moving buses or airplanes?

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just looked at the tour schedule.  Motley Crue are playing at Jones Beach on September 22 and Hartford on September 23.  That is approximately a two hour bus trip.  I can't imagine that they are flying.  It also appears that they are giving themselves extra time between shows that are separated by a great distance.  I am only speculating of course.

http://www.motley.com/tour/

yeah i was thinking the same as well....thanx though!!!

I saw them in Charlotte and will see them again in Nashville. Both bands offer VIP signings. I did the Kiss VIP signing twice in 2009 in Greenville, Sc and Nashville. It was a fun signing. This years VIP gatherings are still rather expensive, but worth it.

The concerts are perfect Crüe is still pretty good. KISS is the best they have been in a while. Not to mention that they play their new song and have added War Machine back into the set list.

With the new album coming out in oct "MONSTER". I'm sure that KISS will have another tour coming right up.

Their busses are at the venues, they may fly in and out though. Knowing how Gene and Paul are.

so there are buses.....thanx for let me knowing....as for the meet and greet thing...i got no1000+ $ for 2 autographs man...

It's expensive but KISS goes out of their way to make it worth the money. This year, they do a private "un-plugged" concert too.

if you meet crue should be fine,met kiss at gosforth park hotel newcastle,all kindly signed apart from gene who was a bit of a diva at the time

i ma going for motley crue...

I passed on getting Vince Neil's autograph at a local car dealership here in Tulsa. Had it been Mick or Nikki, then I would have waited in line for it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service