We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Can anyone tell me if these kiss signatures are authentic?  i've done a little reading on kiss signatures but i can't tell...got this for my bro who's a fan, for an upcoming b-day gift (off ebay)

Views: 1737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are really awful in my opinion

Roger is the expert for music autographs.  However, I have met each living KISS band member at least 2 times each...Gene and Paul 4 time each ( and will meet the current line-up again this July in Charlotte...WHOOOHOOO! ) I also have several of the OFFICIALLY signed items ( Kissology, Psycho Circus comic signed edition, Etc). 

The signatures shown here don't come close to matching the items that I have obtained.

thanks roger & brandon, do you think that i should file a complaint about the seller through ebay? or not bother with it- its been less than, or close to 1 month ago it was purchased. wish that i would have found this site before, but oh well-buying them sort of led me to find this site so i guess there's a price you pay for finding out stuff- or a price to pay for stupidity! either way, its a learning experience...

You can still file a compaint thru eBay or PayPal. Don't let them get away with it'

I thought you said you got them "off ebay". I'm pretty sure ebay couldn't help you.

Oh. I just got it. Sorry, I'm a little slow. You mean you purchased it off of ebay, "from ebay" would've been a little clearer for me. Again, I apologize.

For sure you should file a complaint
these are bad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service