I have been offered this item. It sold at Juliens for a large amount so I am assuming its real but psa/dna said its not likely genuine.  It looks good compared to Kurt's writing in his journal writing but its alot to spend to not have experts COA. What do you think?

Views: 3502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PSA failed this? Wow.
Heres one on ebay.
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Never mind- PSA's quick opinion service failed it. That's a little different.

Im guessing it's good, just weird that Julien's would let the "anonymous relative" thing fly.

I'd like to give them some anonymous money for it. Oh it's there,but Im not telling you where it is...
I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. Usually offering more money gets it done. That copy on eBay is pretty poor quality. The sweater came with a letter from the family member but was only provided to the winner. Maybe I can get the same.
I'll probably send it in to psa officially. When they see it's the original and not a copy, it should pass.

If you are looking to "flip it" hope you are getting a dirt cheap price. Does the seller not know what the value of it is? Are they that oblivious to not look at the previous price or value online? What about you prospective buyer? Flipping is not as easy as you might think, unless you are dealing with someone who doesn't know what they have, and usually that isn't the case.

There have been many times where I thought I could flip something and was clearly mistaken

Agreed. I am getting it as a partial trade so the value is more in the eye of the beholder. He didn't want it that bad but got carried away at auction. Since he already had a deposit down on it with Juliens, he had to pay for it. Now he's ready to be done with it. Might be a good opportunity.
Are we getting a percentage of the flip?
I'd be happy to offer a finders fee if you know anyone who would be interested
Sell it to j.seah.
there you go or xweisly.

You should buy it for yourself Paul !!! Maybe Ryan will cut you a percentage off the price !!!! :D Unless I know who this close friend or relative is. I will not touch it. Provenance. Provenance. Provenance.

Not for me.
I tell you what the easiest flip would be, the beatles.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service