We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here i have a very personal item of Bob Dylans a Landing Card when he arrived in thg uk for his 2005 uk tour this was an inter country card ie Dylan moving around in the uk, ans was on his private jet, therew has been speculation on this as being a goverment document NOT SO !! this was Dylan moving around the uk by private aircraft i have had this on ebay etc and it has never been taken down it is ligit to own this the card has all the personal info on it filled out by Dylan himself take a look notice he signs Robert Dylan making the card more desirable i want to sell this to a true collector of Dylan signatures as i feeel it belongs in a private collection ask for price if you are interested

Views: 1405

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No
Problem in my mind it has been with
Me on and off for seven years with no problem auction houses would be wary of it but as I said it is a keeper for collectors of the great
Man Dylan and in tem more years time when it is twenty years old oi
Positive no one will try to reclaim it
Thanks

Hi Robert,

I think that ultimatelly you are right in what your saying. I have tried to help my friend research the issue, and i think that you are correct. If the item were to ever go up to auction in a large auction house, then possibly their could be a discrepancy, but certainly not for a collector. And i highly doubt that their would be an issue then after doing some research. I once saw a roger waters get taken down off ebay for a similar reason, but i think the documentation was different altogether.

My friends name is Justin Tonad, and i gave him your name on here to contact you if its not already sold. He is really interested, but i warn you, he is going to try and talk you down, lol. It really is a rare piece of memorabilia and a great investment i think.

Carl

Carl many thanks yes you are right, but even over here it has not been taken down anywhere and it has been on ebay by myself and one of the previous owners with no problem, but this really is a collecters keepers item and i reckon when Dylan passses on this would be worth a bomb sold via inter collectors of Dylan rareitiesi still have the card but i have loads of interest so tell your buddy to move quick

Hi Carl is Justin Tonad going to make contact?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service