We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This AAGPBL ball signed in 1988 at the Women Baseball exhibit at Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.

It all began with a little white lie. It ended with the creation of one of the most beloved baseball films in history: A League of Their Own.

In between, the Baseball Hall of Fame brought to life the story of women in baseball – and their passion for the National Pastime.

Tags: Baseball, Ladies, Legendary, of

Views: 428

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one of my favorite baseball movies.

It is one of my favorite also terrier.

I like the beginning when it shows them at Doubleday field.  I've played there a few times.

That is amazing that you got the opportunity to play on that field. I have been on that field before. And have watched many games there it is an amazing place. When did you play there terrier?

it was over 20 years ago. we had our all star games up there.  actually hit one over the trees in left center (someone sent me the video!).

That is Outstanding..I have family in minetto and would visit there every year from 1965 -1981. It is a truly an amazing place.
I would love to see the video

I have to figure out how to clip it and get it on my computer. its on a DVD right now

That would be great terrier. I look forward to seeing it.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service