All Discussions Tagged 'of' (184)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mantle, Williams and DiMaggio: Authenticating Baseball Forger Favorites

It is unquestionable that Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, and Joe DiMaggio have been American sports icons since the mid-20th century. It com…

Started by Larry Rosenbaum

2240 Nov 12
Reply by Mwat9050

Roger Waters Us and Them Tour Autographs

Is anyone going (or has gone) to Roger Waters Us and Them Tour and gotten autographs? If so, any tips? I may go to one of the Chicago show…

Started by PFCollector

317 Oct 18
Reply by Eric K Longo

Led Zeppelin Autograph?

Hello everyone, Some time ago I bought a Led Zeppelin LP ; House Of The Holy. On the inside of the cover I found this Autograph, but I cou…

Started by Dopey91

1 May 29
Reply by Richard Booth

Some other Hollywood and French divas from past times - Arletty, Mary Pickford, Greta Garbo

Another set of signed photo cards I have bought together with various old film magazine and books...Arletty (Children of Paradise) signed o…

Started by Eddy White

0 May 19

has anyone purchased from either of these eBay sellers? gglennn or bart6667?

Hi guys, as the title says, has anyone purchased from either of these eBay sellers? gglennn or bart6667? I'm looking at a couple of autogra…

Started by Michael Dellamano

2 Mar 29
Reply by Michael Dellamano

Another Harrison Ford...

What do you think about this signature??  ...  harryford.jpg   

Started by Jonathan zadeh

3 Mar 7
Reply by Pete Chuka

Is this Harrison Ford /Spielberg Real? I'd need some opinions...

Temple of Doom Poster with Harrison Ford / Steven Spielberg  indianjones345.jpg indianajones245.jpg stevespielberg.jpg Thanks

Started by Jonathan zadeh

7 Mar 5
Reply by Tim Male

Roger Waters signed Pink Floyd lps for sale

Hello people ,I don't often write here. I have 3 pink Floyd lps for sale signed by Roger waters . 2 of them are brand new mint condition .…

Started by sogier 1992

8 Mar 2
Reply by sogier 1992

RIP: George Kosana (!1935-2016) from NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD

I am a little late with this but George Kosana who played the sheriff in the original Night of the Living Dead died on December 30, 2016, a…

Started by Scott Paul

8 Feb 9
Reply by Scott Paul

Hello Autograph family - Autograp Catalog Inside :)

Follow @eSalesContact Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Sign up for my email newsletters by adding m…

Started by Carl Cox

1 Jan 6
Reply by nico79

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service