We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys,my friend wants to sell this picture signed by Lennon and Yoko.I told him it was absolutely not real. Then I thought it would post it anyway just to get confirmation from.you guys.

Views: 2839

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also agree that it could be real. The "Lennon" looks a right mess but the basic flow looks OK and there doesn't seem to be a lot wrong with the rest (inscription, John and Yoko Ono). I doubt a forger would have made such a mess of the "Lennon".

He's getting a quick opinion from Roger.also I sent an email toJason from tracks and hopefully Paul can give me an opinion also.

This could be legit...

Be nice if its a real item.

My guess is yes....I say it's the real deal Especially "To Lisa"...looks like Lennon's handwriting to me.

It's a rather large yoko signature, length ways. I always thought she signed tiny.
Just received an email from Jason at tracks and they said it was good.
I guess I was dead wrong about this one.what threw me was the the way the lennon was written didn't look right but I guess I was wrong.my friend is still waiting for the Epperson opinion to come through.
That's great news, best to get them checked out. All's well that end well.
Well well well.

Bingo!!!  I thought it looked OK...Good luck with the photo...

If TRACKS says it's OK...then it's OK. I've been dealing with Jason and Paul Wane since the 1990's...Frank Caiazzo as well.

I ve learned a lesson here.never go with just your instincts when it comes to graphs.always ask for opinions. Thanks alot guys for help in out.
We'll now that it's real,how much is this piece worth?it's an 8x10
I enmailed Jason back and asked him how much it's worth and he just replied..."it's a 6000 pound piece.they are really rare"
So that equates to around 9000 us.wow....that's another shocker!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service