We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Very unfortunate to hear about the passing of Mr. Leonard Nimoy.  He was a very talented actor and I have had the pleasure of studying his beautiful autographs over the last couple of years. My thoughts are with his family, may he rest in peace.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spo...

Views: 3071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are 3 that I have that I'd like to share. Rip. 

This is an IP signed by Leonard Nimoy in front of me.This is from the Star Trek 35th anniversary New York City area convention put on by Slanted Fedora. Not signed IP but supposedly by Leonard for convention attendees.

So sorry to hear of Mr. Nemoy's passing I had the honour

of meeting and working with this great gentleman.

Earl Spencer

Uh what you think about this one?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I would go against. If real, a very poor example hiding any real tell tale signs.

Signed IP Montgomery Mall PA.

Since we're checking on Nimoy signatures, I've been asking for opinions on a signed book from the 90's.  It's on a bookplate/label, but on very close observation it appears to be a genuine Sharpie signing.  So if it's not real, it would be autopen, which I cannot imagine someone doing on a label from a bookstore back then.

Odd thing about a year ago I got Shatners signature on a Star Trek Photo and though back then how I would have liked to add a Nimoy to it,this is going back maybe late 2013/2014 now I am gonna hold off,should have popped when I thought about it then.

This is the autograph that I bought directly from Mr. Nimoy's web site in the early 2000's.

At the last Star Trek convention Mr. Nimoy attended (Las Vegas 2012), people were RACKING his signature.  There was a guy in line (actually they did a special signing off to the side/at the end) whereas he told me he was spending $10,000.00 on in person Nimoy signatures. He had a stack (huge stack) of various photographs.

I waited in line and obtained 5 sig's that day..............

http://www.rockandrollcollection.com/star_trek.html

I have a few photos with signatures that look questionable and was wondering if anyone would be willing to look at them for me.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service