We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought I'd share a PM encounter.
Today, in London outside his office in Soho sq i saw Macca. I was the only person there, and i had a copy of one of his solo CD's for signing (Ram). He came out and said very politely that he does not sign there ('because this is business' i think he said, or words to that effect). 'But in can shake your hand' he said, and did so before getting into the car. 'And thank you for being a fan' he ended with. Nice. He was great. Of course, i have seen him sign there many times over the years, but less recently. This is the first time i have actually heard him say he does not sign there, so i suppose this is relatively new. Anyway, as a genuine fan, it was great to see him today - he's a class act.

Views: 2097

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did call the police and file a police report, but just left it there. The cops were happy to meet Paul, but did nothing for me really.

We were traveling city to city nationwide for Paul and the attack concluded the tour as he left the States for England. I came away with a few blurry shots in the moment, and just used the attack as motivation to get really great shots of Paul in the distant future.

That all worked out. Paul can keep his money. :)

You may have mentioned it briefly, but remind me - what town was this, and what date (or year, at least)? Was this at the airport?

I'm not sure, but I would guess it was maybe May 19th, 2002 at Miami International Airport.

We had already went for him in Philadelphia, NJ, Boston, DC, Cleveland, LA, Denver, Dallas, Atlanta, etc... I think he flew out to the UK and then came back a few months later, and then we continued on for many more cities East coast to West coast.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service