We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Lots of discussion over the years over good versus bad Madonna autographs. Post exemplars for discussion and let's see if we can all learn something!

Views: 9336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey Kamran, how do you know this is a photocopy bud

because the hotel have the original in the receiption and this is a photocopy in a frame....she kissed the original sheet in red lipstick..and see the lips are black on here....infact the hotel made photocopies of the orig to put on each floor too,,,,this is prob 1 of those copies looking at it...its very D-I-Y...the original is prob in reception or indeed the managers office

please don't think im being a clever SOB do you know which hotel it was and what country

my mate Kim from Netherlands was there when Madonna wrote the note and kissed it b4 giving it to the hotel....I think it was in Italy

thanks Kamran,  I for one would like to welcome you to AML, & I feel along with some other great knowledgeable individuals on this very informative site, (I hate the word expert) you'll be a great member....welcome

thanks Mark,its good to have forum like these,it helps people..and steers them in the right direction of real autographed items so people can cherish and look after whatever...whoever their passion

What are everyone's thoughts on this one?
Attachments: No photo uploads here

fake!

Here is another style we've seen over the years.

Thoughts?

fake

Another similar style that has been seen over the past 20 years. Thoughts?

fake and this isn't even close....I have seen over 100 + pages from the sex book signed over the years..all featuring Madonna in her DITA persona.....not 1 has been real.....she only signed the title page on the sex book as shown in my photo in my profile

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service